Re: Need help firing up 84 scirocco

<<  What is the best way to purge to old fuel from the system?
 Is it necessary to remove all of the fuel lines and clean them?
 Any tips on the easiest way to get the car to fire up would be
 appreciated! >>

One thing you have to think about is the fuel filter.  It is FILLED with all
of that old gas.  Best thing to do it replace the filter, and try to drain
the fule lines out the best as possible.  I am not sure as the best way to
drain them, though.  I would say after replacing the fuel filter, just crank
in intermttently until it fires up.

Lemme know how it turns out.

Tim :)

'84 Scirocco fan!