Big Lites SUCK

I originally bought those Hella 550 Driving lites w/ 100w bulbs and relays
and junk, but the Tim Allen in me told me to get the 90w/130w bulbs for my
Euro H4's as well.  It was not necessary at all, but now I've got myself in a
jam.  If anyone can help:

I have 3 relays:  1 for lows, 1 for hi's (both on the H4), and one for the
driving lites.  I have 10ga wire going to each relay, and 2 12ga wires coming
off to the lites.

With just parking lites, my headlights come on very dim.  ???  I also have
the city lites wired in on the parking lites, so they come on too.

My lows are .....okay.....the driver's side one is perfect and @20% brighter
than the left one.

My highs are @ the same story.

My driving lites:  drivers side doesnt work.  The one that does has 3 voltage
levels for some ridiculous reason.  1:  Switch off.  Dim.  2:  Lows on,
switch on, average brightness.  3:  Highs on:  Very bright.  Full100w effect.

I hate this SH*T.

I should never have started this.  This is 20x harder than that measley 5th
gear swap.

Help.

CT