Tranny Question......

Ok, its my turn to post a question to the group. Heres my scenerio:

I Bought a soposedly rebuilt tranny that was used in an ITB Rabbit and
raced for one year. It was soposed to have a close ratio box with the
stock mini slip.
What I got was a wide ratio box with the mini slip, then I put in the
80% diff kit ect...

A month after I put in the tranny, I had a major tranny fluid leak that
effectively ruined my clutch disk. I recently replaced the clutch with
another SACHS 2.0L clutch and put in the new seals in the tranny to
avoid any further problems with leakage.
Thats the history of this tranny so far.

A couple times I have experienced it sticking in 3rd, but it would
unstick after a couple tuggs on the shifter. Last night, after a few
0-60 runs I turned onto my street and it stuck into 3rd, but this time,
its stuck there good. I cant get it out of third. I disconnected the
shift linkage and have even used a prybar to try and pop it out of
third. It wont go. Its definately an internal problem.
Any ideas? as to why its stuck, other than a bent shift fork? Im not at
all experienced in the internal workings of trannys, other than
clutches and Diff kits, ect. I dont want to tear this one down, if I
dont have to. Im kind of sick of dropping the thing. (this will be the
3rd time in 3 months.)
Oh Mark, -do you got any 4K trannies laying around? (Ah Crud)

Shawn