and now for something completely different...

Hello All- been doing some major mods lately; I'll provide a partial
list here and welcome any additions you may have. Since some of you
are probably far more experienced than myself, I'm certain your input
will be greatly appreciated.
Anyway, the mods and their respective HP gains:

1. washed car inside/outside: 1/4 hp
2. dug out the leaf debris from underneath rainguard: 1/3 hp
3. scrapped the road grime from wheel wells: 1/3 hp
4. threw out McTrash: 1/4 hp
5. installed new antirattle springs: 1/3 hp
6. installed Eibach sticker: 1 hp (yes, it is amazing)
7. tightened rear view mirror: 1/5 hp
8. never had rear wiper assembly: 2 hp
9. never had rear seat: 2 hp
10. installed euro signals: 1 hp
11. removed pinstripe tape from rear lights: 1/4 hp
12. applied black paint in place of #11.: -1/4 hp
13. installed light, aftermarket window winders: 1/2 hp
14. watch Speedvision channel (esp. GP events): 2 hp
15. wear cool sunglasses when I drive: 1/3 hp
16. use the bathroom: 1 hp (incredible)
17. letting the muffler rust out: 4 hp (its a technical thing)
18. installed blue interior dome light: 1/2 hp
19. leave girlfriend at home: 5 hp (youll be a believer too)
20. turn heat on full blast when driving: 1/3 hp
21. removed hatch badges: 1 hp
22. subscribe to this list: 3 hp (was two)

Yup, thats right, I'm a real pro- if ya gots any ?'s lemme know...
Otherwise add to the list if you have any secrets to share!

polinsky
'84 JH chassis/ '87 PL engine