Re: Stop the bullshit.

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 TCame86712@aol.com wrote:

> I'm not impressed here, Chris. Sounded like a sincere appology from Shawn
> that you basically crapped on. Maybe it's just an age difference talking, but
> that whole response sort of made you look like a punk with an attitude.

I've lost track of who said what and in which forum, and I don't really
care either.  It's no skin off my back if they want to scrap online, but I
suppose there are better places for it.

> This bickering back and forth I see between some members is rediculous. The
> common thread I see in that area, though, seems to be your signature at the
> end of it.

Takes two to tango...I'm not taking sides but I've seen questionable
conduct from both parties.

> Let me know here-- everyone, that is--- is this a list for Scirocco
> enthusiasts who want to improve their knowledge of their cars or is it a
> forum for pissing and moaning about anyone who doesn't agree with the next
> guy? I'm personally here for the enthusiast factor. I think I have something
> to add, though, and I like to share information. I don't, however, have time
> to wade through piles of usless postings of whining about how someone hurt
> some fragile juvenile ego.

I, for one, do have time to wade thru all this tripe, and I don't mind
doing it! :)  It's entertaining, anyways...At any rate, I hope nobody gets
into a huff and drops off the list, because both Chris and Shawn have
contributed a lot to the list.

----
"So groovy I dig me...."
	-George Clinton