Re: Trunk

Instead of using an oxy/acetylene torch for those with a tighter budget I
would like to suggest a mapp gas torch.  I got a canister of gas for $9 put
it on my propane torch tip (even though they say no, everybody said it works)
and I can get the exhaust nuts, as well as any other not too large bolt/nut,
red hot (a lug is about the limit for bright red, after a few min).  This
works great for removing exhaust manifolds and other rusted things.  and if
you get a nice tip, with a bonus igniter, you get a even hotter flame for
only $30 more.  I have never rented a oxy/acetylene torch but I would think
one or two rentals would equal this cost.  BTW locally I can get these at
Napa/home depot/sears type stores, all my cost figures are from Napa.  They
are very nice to have around, I have become dependant on it.

-Kyle