Motor questions

 The 82 rocco i am buying I am told has a Hydrolic liftered 85 GTI motor in
it.....are these good engines? How can i make sure this is really whats in
it?.....It is said to have about 90k on the motor is this a problem with
these engines?

Also i am going to add to this a listing of the addons it is to have one
it...can anyone tell me what to look for with these items just to make sure
they are there!

I have a 82' (singgle wiper new body) which received a school bus TAAAP to
the rear left quarter panel. Car drives fine, just cosmetic. I have a good
dash, 85' GTI engine, complete neuspeed suspension with KYB struts,
Liestritz exhaust, more.

When he says COMPLETE nuespeed suspension what all would that include?
Will the struts say KYB on them and are they half decent?
And the exhaust is this a good ehaust for this car and how can i tell what
this is?

Thanks for any help you may give me in advance, HELP ME PLEASE :)