Re: My input of the VW coupe

Kevin McGrath wrote:

> I'm really surprised they wrote me back.

I was surprised, too.  Here's what they wrote back to me:

        Dear Mike

Thank you for your interest regarding the Volkswagen Coupe study.  The
Coupe is currently a conept car.  The coupe is built on the A-Class
platform of the Volkswagen group, which allows for a variety of engine
choices. As far as rumors, don't believe everything you hear!

Please stay tuned to our web site for upcoming changes. Thanks again for
stopping by Mike, we look forward to speaking with you in the future!

Mark
Volktalk