Re: Harness

>I think that a harness is pretty safe, but:
>
>1.  It's a bitch.
>2.  If you get in a "flammable" accident, you're gonna burn, pal.

Differently than if you are wearing a stock seatbelt?  I don't see it.
(they are a hassle).

>I have Scroth Rallye 3A(i think)'s, left and right.  I only use them for
>autox.  For daily driving, I they drape over my seat and I sit against them.
>I don't use seatbelts for daily driving.  If I did, it'd be a toss-up
>between the harnesses and the stock belts.

Well, I guess compared to nothing, the harnesses are somewhat restrictive
in a flammable situation.  Darwinism?  Umm, Chris, if you do a will, think
of me.  Smile.  It is your right not to wear it, and mine to make fun of
you for it;).

Mannix