Re: Another scirocco... air damn question

>Ok tell me someone -
>Will it look whack to have a zender front spoiler (air damn thinggy) and
NO
>zender bodykit?
>--

>For which scirocco? the Mk1 or 2?
>I know it looks good on the mk1. In fact i dont know of ANY body kits out
>there for first gen sciroccos anymore. Or rear spoilers. Anyone got and
info
>on these parts for mk1's?\

I like the just air damm look on the MK1.
MK1 has a skirt kit and I have seen some custom kits that look ok. Auto Tec
has a Z1( Zender) body kit. You can get a rear wing from Auto Tech that is
a nice looking bolt on.
There is a big wing that I don't like that mounts at the top of the hatch
on the MK1. The "S" has an air dam and you can get a simmular one from Auto
Tech. This is what I would do and it would look great.

The Scirocco 2 has several options. First you can get the Zender air dam
that is made as a stand alone( no body kit).
Then Zender has a body kit that looks like the stock Scirocco 2's 16v.
I think this Zender air dam may work with the stock 16v kit on the Scirocco
2.
I am thinking about it but I may need to do some custom fitting.
?Kammi? makes a kit....
Then Zender has the Z-400.
Last week I saw a Fox Front bumper and air dam on a Scirocco 2. It looked
ok. ???

Call Auto Tech at 714 240 8000.
Doug
16v Scirocco2