New VW coupe?

Go to http://www.vw.com/cars/

Then go to the Coupe survey thing.  Has anyone else seen this?
Personally
I think it looks like shit.  Actually it looks alot like a Ford Escort,
which, IMHO
amounts to the same thing.  VW has the right idea by trying out the
coupe
thing again, but it isn't a newer version of the Scirocco, that's for
sure.

While you're at the web page, go to the "comments" thing and give 'em
hell.

Unless it's got a monster under the hood (I didn't see any specs there),
even
the 17" tires won't save it.

Tim