Re: my car

>I went to Rapid Parts and bought the 550 drive lights and the H4 100 watt
>bulb's , I had the same set-up with 450 fog's.....Now the question is is it
>illegal....?

Hopefully, you bought H3 bulbs.  H4's, I believe, are big, 2 setting bulbs.
H3's are more common in driving/fog/high beam lenses.  So, double check on
that.  H4s won't fit.

>   And would the H4 bulbs burn the lens....?

Again, H3's, and no they won't burn, provided you bought good lamps
(Hellas), which it looks like you did.

>      I get pulled over to much in the day time I kind of like the fact that
>I don't in the night.......LOL

heheh, I've only driven w/ my 100w drivings/90w low beams for a few nights
(then i went back to school).  I have them aimed properly and all, but 1 in
4 people flashes their highs at me.  When they do......I bring out the 130w
high beams as a "thank you.''  But if I ever got hassled by a cop, I'd just
say that the car was just repaired after a front-end collision and that my
beams are probably mis-aligned (too high).  That should get me off just
fine.  Because looking at my beams, out of the beam pattern, is @ the same
as looking directly into the beams of normal lenses.   Should work.  I've
got an excuse for everything.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

      Virginia Polytechnic Institute