Project 88 16v...

I used to live in Westchester NY but I'm going to school in Boston....The
system is fully programable and It may be more but in my project its
needed.....and I like the idea of having total control and I would spend a
little more for that comfort and peice of mind....

    As for the Project ....I 've gotten my hands on a 2.0 long block that is
getting a 2.1 big bore from Velocity motor sport that should pump 210bhp!
with the big bore throttle body, but the guys at Rally told me not to use it
for the engines new applicationMy baby is getting GARRET turbo charger plop
on in the engine bay!!!
She'll put 270bhp at 12 psi or 310bhp!!!!at 15psi ....I think I soiled
myself.....

Of coarse I had to modify the lil bitch ...Thats her name "lil'
Bitch"....well cause she's a bitch if you don't treat her right.....So far
She's gone the parts hanger route....
-K&n air filter
-Blue Ignighters
-Some ciol my dad got me...All I know is she still starts up on the first
role after 126,000 miles so it has to be doing something
-My dad set up the mixture a little leaner ....He used to be a porche
Mech....
-Euro cams
-Techtonics racing down pipes and 2.25 cat back...If there was a cat... with
a autotech black tip....and it still passes NY emmissions
- New pistons and rings not sure from who but it cost my a few weeks pay
check
-Replaced almost avery thing under the hood but actual block
-Windage tray...THEY REALLY WORK....
-Nuespeed springs and Boge Turbo gas
-Nuespeed sway bars
-Steel brake lines
-Slotted and cross drilled rotors(sitting under my bed)
-Rapids Repcked HD front wheel bearings
-New tranny (the old one exploded while Illegal racing see what you get
....so don't do it..!!!)
-Sports clutch
-Nuespeed Short shist kit and weighted rod In my trunk its to cold to put it
in
-Nuespeed tower brace...Being replaced with Auto tech units..
-Interior....MoMo shift knob
-Dino wheel SORRY  carbon fiber center cap
-Momo 4 point harness
-Nuespeed three peice vdo display
-Razo pedals....No dead pedal looking for a nice one....Any sugestions any
one..?
-Stereo stuff not important
Stuff for the new project....
-Other then the engine and turbo.....
-Sachs 4 puck solid or sprung racing clutch
-Qauife(is that how you spell it...?)
DEF
-Custom made Threaded shock bodys for Koni's....1 to 4 inch of adjustment
-Racing Recoro buckets ...both front seats
-Ditching the rear bench
-Second Harness
-Roll cage(bolt on )
-Euro bumpers
-Euro lights
-Euro side blinkers
-Relocate that damn batery
-16 O.Z. Monte Carlos...Powder coated black
or Sparco Viper Fangs in black or WHITE...I like White....If the Sparcos
aren't hub sentric A friend of mine is going to try to make my an adapter (
he own's a small mountain bike cmpany and has A C.N.C machine  to make the
needed unit...

Question If I Cut Wheel WellsCan I fit 17 inchers...? Or use racing brakes
and calipars or put bigger rear brakes and calipars....

-Shaving the door handels and adding remote door locks and cylinders to pop
them open.......
-----I'm going to be so broke , but I hope it pays off at WATER FEST 97------

      Well I'm off to sleep I'm going to get my doors looked at and priced in
a few hours...Sweet dreams All ... and keep the rubber side down.....I think
thats it.....

               Later
              -Danny-
              88 16v Tornado red