Re: 5 valve heads (how do they work on a 4cyl?)

I'm not really sure, but... I figure the two exhaust valves are just inline
like a 16v.  same with the two outer valves for the intake.  The middle one
maybe some strange lifter setup?  Just a guess.  I would thing a strange
shaped camlobe would create strange cam wear and lots of wear to any regular
lifter.  I'm going to have to look in that old EC with the article on it now.

Kyle