Re: Mr. :) has a question, I think........

In a message dated 97-02-11 09:21:34 EST, mannix@privatei.com (I.Mannix)
writes:

<< Uhhhh, liberal?  Open minded?  Bi-something or other?  Confused?
 Highschool?  Unsure?  Excersizing your options?  Switchhitter? >>

HEY!!  I'm insulted by that HIGHSCHOOL thing!! ;-)  How DARE you even THINK
I'm there!!

I know I'm cunfused and unsure!!!  Hell, remember I am also restoring a '72
Bus!!  I don't know where my mind has gone!!!

Tim :)