AAHH! No brakes!

My car is really startin' to show it's age lately.  There have
been many wear and tear items going in the last couple months.
But anyway, I was braking to take a left turn and the pedal went
to the floor.  YIKES!  It really sucks they went out today
because EVERYTHING is closed in Germany on Sundays.  So, in
the meantime I just thought I'd see if you guys had an idea
of what it might be.  When they first went out, there was a
little pressure left if I pumped the hell out of them, but now
there is nothing; just right to the floor.  What do ya
think?  Booster?  Master cylinder?  How much do these parts
usually go for?  I checked for broken brake lines and the
fluid level, and they are both good.  Any input is appreciated...

-Mike
89 European Scirocco Scala