Re: Project Scirocco ---Car Coloru

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, I. Mannix wrote:

> That's not recommended in the factory manual, should be a cheap protest!

What if I can show that for certain years VW recommended buttock removal
as a dealer installed (removed?) option?

> Buy a Rabbit.

Very funny...

While we're on the buttock topic, has anyone ever modified the seat brackets
or reshaped the seat foam in their Scirocco to lower the seating position?
It doesn't really apply to me now that I'm getting a racing seat - just
curious.

Kevin Wenzel                                                           KB0MQM
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC        http://www.privateI.com/
Colorado ISP/C Area Representative                       http://www.ispc.org/
_____kwenzel@privateI.com_____kwenzel@ispc.org_____Pager: 1-800-716-2316_____