Re: Project Scirocco ---Car Color

I think it would look great (whoever posted about scratches on darker colors
>is right, though) - I've been thinking about painting mine dark green with
>two yellow racing stripes down the middle of the car (at the risk of
>suffering too many "yellow stripe down your back" jokes).  I wouldn't paint
>the stripes on - I have a friend who does race car graphics and can do vinyl
>for me, so I could change my mind about that later.  I've also been thinking
>about a dark metallic grey with red stripes.  I've seen some Audis with that
>color (not the stripes), but can't find any now that I want to paint it.

Go to it, pal!  Just remember, darker paints are heavier.  Heavy = SLOW.
Dark green is GREAT, I *LOVE* dark green, and big vinyl portly stripes, oh
yeah, you'll look AWESOME out there, I can't wait!!!!!

Mannix (anything that makes him slower I'm all for......)