Re: Project Scirocco ---Carpet, Interior, Sunroof ......

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, VanAm wrote:

> > between 2 colors right now ..... Screaming Yellow and Midnight Blue .
>
> Well, midnight blue of course!  (Biased opinion :-)).  I think you
> would get tired of the yellow after a while.
>
> -Mike
> 89 Scirocco Scala

What you would get tired of is the blue and red flashing in your rearview
every time you exceeded the speed limit.  My friend has a Ferrari-yellow
Zender widebody Scirocco and the cops LOVE him.  They can see him coming
from miles away, and never give him the benefit of the doubt on anything.
Great looking color but you've got to ask yourself whether or not it's
worth being a target....

"Maybe I'm a speed King - push with the foot and I'm smiling..."
						-Jamiroquai