Re: Disregard "euro lights"

In a message dated 97-02-04 10:43:55 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
writes:

<< I was waiting for that!!!!!  I'm cheating on you guys!!!!!!  You and your
 measely 8/16v engines w/ NO SUPERCHARGERS.  YUCK.  :-) >>

HEY!!  Remember guy, you don't have that G60 in your car yet, so you can't
say anything!!  Actually, technically, you are enginless because somebody has
tentatively bought your 1.8 16v.  SOOOOO, you and your 16v Scirocco with NO
MOTOR!!!  :-P  ;-)

Tim :)