Re: Carpet Kits for a Rocco?

At 03:37 PM 2/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

>This may or may not be what you want, but I was going through a JC
>Whitney VW catalog just the other day and I think they were selling
>carpet kits also. Again, I am sure what they offer is not the best
>available quality, but they are pretty cheap and I bet the carpet will be
>ok too.
>

>Ilias
>--

        I ordered the cheapest carpets for my girlfriend's 1975 Fiat Spyder,
i think that they were called the loop pile carpeting.
        They were really not that bad and the price was good too.  JC
Whitney said that they basically forward your order to the factory that
makes them and if they don't have them in stock then they come straight from
the factory.

                                                                        DOM!