RE: Carpet Kits for a Rocco?

Any suggestions and price info on where to get a FULL carpet kit for a Mk
1 Scirocco? I am looking for a high quality kit that is cheap. Everyone
sells mats, but I have been unable to find a complete after-market kit.

I'm also looking for a black kit for my '82. FYI, It's up & running now, going into the shop to do the last few minor adjustments that I just don't wanna do myself. When it comes back, the '88 16v Leather interior goes in, and it just doesn't look right against my icky, mildewed blue interior.

Anyone wanna buy a set of blue seats? Or a 1.7l engine? :)