Re: VW; drying up?/88 M3 for sale

Someone posed the question, "how much does an 88 or 89 M# cost these days?"
Well, I've got one for sale, how's $12,500.00 sound? It has a Racing Dynamics
chip, R.D. springs, bars, exhaust, shift knob, steering wheel, 2 complete
sets of R.D. 16x* wheels, Bilsteins, and all of the stock pieces. I've owned
7 VW's and this car blows anything I've ever owned AWAY! It's Ferrari Fly
Yellow and was owned prior by T.C. Kline, who prepared it. Any interested
parties can E-mail me at TCame86712@aol.com.

Todd Cameron

San Diego, CA