Re: Gear oil

In a message dated 97-02-01 18:26:15 EST, hugacub@whidbey.net (Lisa & Rick)
writes:

<< You sound like a handy kind of guy, why pay someone to do a tune up?
 They're not gonna do more than you can.  Replace the plugs, cap,
 rotor, wires, air filter, fuel filter and do whatever adjustments you can
 from the Bentley.  Check compression and inspect and/or replace any
 bad vacuum lines.  Inspect the injectors and  throttle body.  You
 have a Bentley, right?  If it still is lacking power/mileage, then take it
and
 have it hooked up to a diagnostic machine.  Save your money for more
 fun things !  :=) >>

Well, I would do the tune up myself, but I don't have the equip to adjust the
CO and the timing.  I know i don't need a new fuel filter, as I just replaced
that about two months ago.  There are some other thing which I don't need,
but I can't remember those right now (I actually need to LOOK at my engine to
remember what they are...)
Also, I have allready relpaced all of my vacuum lines.  Lately it has just
been butt cold outside, so I have not gotten anything done, besides replacing
all of my rear wheel bearings.

Tim :)