more on the headers

Yes I am referring to the 4-1 header with removable collector (why
would u want to remove the collector?) they advertise +15 hp over
other race type headers. I assume this to then mean at least +15 over
the stock downpipe, as headers are suppose to give over stock. So
Manniz posted a good though..what about a flex coupling..how well
would the header perform without any flexibility?..hrmm time to
call TT friday and quiz them, unless anyone on this list has one
already? Since they have it written down on paper i won't mind
dynoing the car...and asking if they will eat the dyno cost if it
isn't +15..hehe bet they won't..but then that's false advertisement.
It sure is tempting..that would put me at 150hp at the crank..or more
since I just added a tt cat (20% more flow)

Ryan