nuns and driving

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco
A cop pulls over a car load of nuns....

Cop:  "Sister, this is a 65 MPH highway -- why are you going so
slow?"

Sister: "Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 22, not 65."

Cop:  "Oh sister, that's not the speed limit, that's the name of the
highway you're on!

Sister: "Oh! Silly me!  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll be more
careful.

At this point the cop looks in the backseat where the other nuns are
shaking and trembling.

Cop: "Excuse me, Sister, what's wrong with your friends back
there?  They're shaking something terrible."

Sister: "Oh, we just got off of highway 119."