Re: CAUTION on sunroof, some questions

As to cutting a car just to get a sunroof... Bah! Trade your good stuff into a
sunroof equipt car. I second that motion.

I think an 81 has a EN ? engine. I think the block is based on the 'H' but
they grew from there.

As to rough ideling, and a plug being diferent than the rest I ask: what
happens if you pull that ignitian wire while ideling. Any change? If not, the
the wire, cap, etc are prob. bad. Also; don't forget the air leak gremlin is
always looking to pounce.

I'll leave the electric dash stuff alone, 'dunno'.

Most info i've seen says it is possible to install your own complete
strut/shock set, rear being easier. Prob. need special tool to tighten top nut
though. I'd be interested in clarification on this. I do know you'll need an
aliagnment after, of course.

Good luck,
TBerk