Re: headers (yet again)

>downpipes claim a +15 hp increase over other types. I just got my new

However, TT refuses to guarantee ANY power gains over the stock 16v downpipe.

>around a stock G60...oh heh forgot to mention my NOS too..should be
>good for another +15 at least..hrm 180hp..saweeet!

If only it were that easy...

You've seen the latest "Project" 16v article?  On the dyno, the full TT
stainless system from header to tailpipe, plus the Nology ignition parts
gave a whopping 3hp.  There's obviously something wrong with that car, but
even so I wouldn't call it a ringing endorsement of the TT exhaust.