Re: [Need Your Efficiency]

Jason wrote:

> >I'd like to see what a good cross section is of fuel efficiency of people
> >on the list for their rocco's...
>
> I'd also like to know what everyone else gets, so please post to the list,
> too!

	Alright, well I already sent my answer to Chris personally, but if you
really want to know, I can pull 600km on a tank which equals 372 miles
(1 mile = 1.612903226km).

>         How for do you all go on your oil?  (I was doing 3500 on conventional...
> should I do longer on synthetic? I was told 7000, but I don't know if I can
> hold out!  Mind you, the Germans all do theirs every 15,000km (9300mi) on
> conventional oil, but I'd never forgive myself.

	I use Castrol Syntec in my motor, and i change it every 4000km or so
(2500 miles).  Am I a fool, or just over-protective...or just every
woman's dream? :P

>         By the way, all the fuel economy numbers above refer to my 87 16v... no
> major mods, Bridgestone Potenza 185/60-14s, 39,174 miles. And, I drive like
> a loon.  Can you imagine the mileage I'd get if I drove normally?!

	I've got a 16V as well, and I do my best to rev it out as much as
possible...and that's quite a bit.

jason
the mad bastard