Re: Re: used parts.

Yes, there are still parts on this '87 16v. Most of the interior is cashed,
but there are quite a few exterior goodies. I'm going back to buy the grill
and a few other odds and ends.

BTW, no love for those who don't take care of their Scirocco. This car
shouldn't be in a scrap yard, but the owner couldn't be bothered with
maintenance.

Oh yeah, it's located in Tucson, Arizona at Beep Beep Imports.

Travis.
'87 16v
P.S. How many of you are in Arizona or the Southwest? I'd like to organize a
rally one of these days. Just a thought.