Re: car won't run...

I've been away for a few days and deleted the original message - however:

I don't remember who posted that their car died and have only found a
blown fuel pump fuse as evidence.  (replace and it blows again...)  I had
the same thing happen a couple of years ago on my '86 8v.  It acted like
someone had just shut off the car.  It turned out that the pump itself
had given up the ghost - blowing the fuse.  Replaced the pump and it has
run great ever since.  (sold the car to a friend though...)  HTH!

Daun