Re: New e-mail address

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 17:31:16 -0500 "Geoffrey k Zimmer"
<GEOFFZ@prodigy.net> writes:

>------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD1091.BDC5C880
>
>I have changed my e-mail address to GeoffZ@prodigy.net
>How do I get my address on the list updated?
>Thanks,
>        Geoff

Does this mean were gonna get mega lines of html with all your
merssages?? sigh....

Well, what you need to do is unsubscribe from the list with your old
address, then subscribe with the new e-mail address. Simple as that.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and