Re: [Rant][EC][Raves]

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On the otherhand, I got some good things to say about the Feb issue.
> Namely is the cool TDI article. Interesting note is that the TDI will
> only have 90hp. Hmm..

There's an extremely good article in there about cold air intakes - it
jives just about perfectly with the testing (much less rigorous than
what's in the article) that Mannix and I have done.  I was rather
surprised by it - it's been a while since they've printed anything
that objective...

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/