RE: Wheel size revisited

OK, perhaps this is the wrong forum for this, but I have a chance to pick
up some wheels from a 91 Corrado, at whit I think to be a decent price. I
called the number in the ad, but got the guy's wife, who did the 'don't ask
me, I'm just a girl' routine with me, and said that her husband wouldn't be
back until after Christmas.

I'm wondering - which different wheels could these be. Obviously, I'm
hoping for the BBS rims, but don't want to get my hopes up too much. Does
anyone know, off hand, which different wheels were available on the 91
Corrado? I'm just dying to get the stock 175/70-13s off!

BTW, the price is $440 CDN ($300USD)  with 195/50-15 Conti Sport Contacts
(dunno how they are... probably the original tires, but as long as they get
me through the spring... although, it IS snowing outside - didn't someone
say something about El Nino supposed to be affecting us?!?)

Shawn - I thought that Peter Wu's article was crap too. I guess he 'felt'
the HP increase, kinda like he 'felt' the power increase with the wires he
put on. (I still can't get over the 'same speed/lower revs' crap he tried
to snow us with...)

Thanks in advance guys, best of the season, yadda yadda yadda...

Greg
82 1.8 8v Scirocco
91 1.8 8v Jetta