Re: Wheel size revisited

<< . Bolting them up to your car is one way..... knowing
 somebody who has then on a Scirocco is another.... anyone...anyone... >>

I do remember the guy with the yellow VR6 scirocco at Waterfest had em on his
car....but I don't know if his suspension was anything other than
stock.....but of course I would assume that it was.   I have seen those wheels
on a jettaA2 or something in the past year but I can't really place it.  HTH
at least a little.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87