Re: How Heavy Are They?

DO THE TRUCK!!!  DO THE TRUCK!!!   Hehehe...  I might be a little
biased  :)

Anyways, my '82 pickup (the gas one) supposedly has a curb weight of
2174 pounds.  I can't give you any clue as to how much an early Scirocco
weighs.  I'm sure somebody else on the list can help with that.

Happy holidays all!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi