Re: Water pump/thermostat question

I'm not sure what brand I last replaced a thermostat with, but I do remember
it having a pre-drilled hole. The hole had a short piece of brass rod inserted
through, and it was flattened on each end to prevent it from slipping out.
This arrangement would allow for limited water flow and the excape of air
bubles.

As I will be flushing and replacing my thermo. soon (days), I will report back
with info.

TBerk