Info on Ferrodo brake pads

Hey Volks,
Some time back there was a thread about the best compound and price
for the Ferrodo pads.  If my memmory is correct, the street compound
is better for autox then the race compound.

Please tell me which part number was the correct one, and where the
best price is.

Thanks

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third