Re: [various][long][boring]

> To Gerry (Smokinn):
> Hey... I'll probably pick up as many pairs of clear lenses and euro lights
> as I can while I'm here.. so long as they're (a) cheap, and (b) fit in my
> suitcase.  I'm not going to look here in London (no Junkyards in the middle
> of the city, so far as I can tell), but I'll be on the mainland in next
> week and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I would strongly recommend against buying Scirocco 'European' style headlights
from England.  Since they drive on the left side of the road, the lense of
the headlights create a beam pattern that will be right in the eyes of
oncoming drivers here in the States. You  can tell if the lights are
from a country that drives on the left by looking at the H4 lense.  If the
narrow part of the 'V' pattern points to the right while looking at the
car from the front, they aren't for us.  Good luck on your searches.

> 		Jason (the JetLagged one)

==Brett