Coolant Leaks from Engine.

If any one can help please feel free.

	Hear is the problem,  I changed the timing belt and all the
V belts this morning (Finally).  I put some coolant into the car and t
was dripping out from the back side of the engine.  I could not pin point
from were.

	Has this happened to any one before?.

This is what I am thinking that a bolt was removed from the back side of
engine that keeps the coolant in the engine.  (Correct me if I am worng).
If t is a bolt what is the size and demension of the bolt.

Thanks.
Kilimanjaro.
killa@coe.neu.edu