[various][long][boring]

I've organized myself and, in the interest of saving bandwidth, am sending
only one message. How's that for anal?

Thermostats:
>	The thermostat has been changed before the hose rupture. The engine does
>not overheat at this time.

	Well, now that someone has mentioned it, how big of a Spiel is it to
change the thermostat? I have the distinct feeling mine is on it's way
out...  It's just about 5 miles in 32' weather for the temp gauge to hit
normal... by that time the oil is just breaking 90'C.  Are all of the cars
this bad,  or was I just spoiled by my Toyota, which heated up in 1/2 mile?
(No Toyota cracks, please)

Europe Update:
Checked my mail today after 2 days and I had 96 messages... you guys never
shut up! (Normally I would be happy... it's just that now I'm paying
international phone bills to read all of yer ranting)... Just joking, I
love it and you all know it.
	I'm in London at the moment and there are Sciroccos all over- saw about 15
today.. a couple of 16vs in fact..  The neighbor has one and I think I'll
be taking a pic of it... I don't think I have ever seen one so clean in my
life.  Damn Limeys don't know what they have... (but we still love 'em).

To Gerry (Smokinn):
Hey... I'll probably pick up as many pairs of clear lenses and euro lights
as I can while I'm here.. so long as they're (a) cheap, and (b) fit in my
suitcase.  I'm not going to look here in London (no Junkyards in the middle
of the city, so far as I can tell), but I'll be on the mainland in next
week and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

About the whole "Thinking before you post" Idea:
That's all fine and dandy, but I have one more to add.  When you reply to a
mail, watch out who you're cc-ing too.  There's usually no need to send it
to anyone but the list (It will get to everyone anyways).. unless you're in
a rush or something. I know I'm guilty of this too, but if we all watch who
we're sending to, we can eliminate *many* doubles.  Also, we can take care
of multiple subjects in one letter, like I've done here.  AND NOW FOR THE
TRUTH: I Personally don't give a hoot *how* many mails I get a day. I,
(unlike some LESSER members), have dedicated myself exclusively to the
cause of the Scirocco.  Let the others eat cake.
			:p

About the Passat Turbo:
Isn't it a 20V?  As far as I knew, it was Audi's 1.8l 20v Turbo that you
can get in the A4.  Good question... but I don't think it has much in
common with ours.

About time to stop writing:
	Ta Ta
		Jason (the JetLagged one)