Re: Clutches....

Would like to put in a few lines, the stock clutch works for a lot of power to
if you let it grip before stamping on the gas when changing gear. I have the
210mm clutch and a reinforced pressureplate and it was on the car when i bought
it and I have driven at least 20 000km on this setup. Lately it has started to
loose grip sometimes during hard acceleration on 5th gear but that is most
likely because I had a oil leak on the side of the motor and oil leaked down to
the clutch.

Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82 Roland  (Should be at least 170HP)