Re: rocco maintanance

Sean Rabey wrote:

> I was just thinking about compiling a list of things to do to our cars to
> keep them running like new.  Mostly cheap things,

<Snip>

> -
> -

This sounds cool, I am having some problems with my server (not really
problems, I have to port all the cgi form sgi to WinNT ACK!! and a
bunch of other stuff).

Here is a list of stuff I want to do to the site

VIN decoder. CGI driven, type in your vin and out comes the info
on you car.

List of things you should look at befor you buy a Scirocco

Any your idea.

I'm a working on it :)