Wheel offset

        I just got offered a smokin deal on a set of 17" rims and tires,they
are OZ F1 plus for those of you interested and they are from an older style
integra(i know, honda germs).  The bolt pattern is the same, and they are
17x7 which is good too, but the offset is 38.  Is that within the realm of
possibility of working on my 87 16V?  I thought optimal offset was 35?  They
are really nice wheels at a great price too so i hope they work.

                                TIA

                                        0wen
                                        87 16V