Re:Bouncy tach, check the wire first

Before going totally nuts, check the connection on the green/black
wire that runs from the side of the distributer, and check the wires
on the coil.  I fixed my bouncing tach with a little scaping and some
di-elecric grease.

If that don't fix it, then the coil or distributer may be going bad.
But check the connections first.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third