Who's got an extra 16V manifold?

Hey kids, I've just found out from our man Mark at Adirondack that the
dp/cat setup from TT comes without the manifold.  All this time I
thought they came as a whole unit.  The thing that really pisses me off
is the fact that I picked up a used stock mani/dp/cat from the wreckers
but sold it cuz I was intending to go with the TT jobbie.  What a piece
of shitty luck...tho it could be worse...

	Anyways, does anyone have an extra unit in good shape that they want to
part with?  I'm going to ask around up here in TO, but I have a feeling
that my search will be for naught.  Thanks in advance..

jason
the mad bastard