Re: Fuel filter

<< 	The system is under pressure.  There is no easy way to relieve that
 pressure, and you'll have a spray when you crack the line. I just did it
 on my 16v.  Take your time!  You'll lose about half a cup of gas, but it
 will come out quickly.  Use eye protection.  Once this is done, then it
 is an easy replacement.  Make sure you use a backup wrench too.

I usually just wrap an old rag around it to absorb the spray.  That keeps a
mess from getting made.  Just make sure you dispose of the rag properly.  You
don't want any spontaneous combustion happening in your garage....if ya got
one.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi(gone)  95.5Tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87