Re: O-rings from HELL!!

Here's what worked for me, but it's a bit strange. . .

I used a pair of CATV (coax for TV) crimpers!  You can find them
almost anywhere; mine are cheap, and I think I bought them at
Wal-Mart.  I put a piece of 2 X 4 on the valve cover, closed the big
opening of the crimpers over the injector, and pried them out.  One
was so stuck that I actually bent the damn pliers (Like I said,
they're cheap).

Carlee