Re: Removal/Installation of Oxygen-Sensor....

<< special tool (it is needed) >>

Not really, but it would make it easier.  I have done mine on both cars a
couple times.  I may get one for this next job when I do the MAJOR tuneup
along with new belts & h2o pump.  I don't need it, but will buy it just cause
it's a tool.  I like tools a lot.  Tomorrow I put on the koni's and springs.
WOO HOO!!!!
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi and that tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87