Re: O-rings from HELL!!

Smokinn wrote:

> There is a fairly inexpensive injector pulling tool that you can get through
> Rapids Parts.  Works like a charm.  Almost no effort is needed to pull the
> injectors.
>
> Quote of the day:  "Work smarter, not harder"
>
> Gerry

Yea I have seen it, but I am tellin ya, I don't think it would have
made a difference! that thing was STUCK, It took me a good 10 min
to get it out after I took off the lower intake.  The tool might have
helped, but what I was using basically worked the same as the tool.

Thanks
Etrik

P.S.
I go by that rule as much as I can :)